Monday, December 8, 2008

tutu-liscous











God is soooo great! He really does fill the desires of your heart! I asked for pictures and KERPOW! I am so blessed to have all these budding photographers in my life. These pics were taken by Jeff who... as you can see is AMAZING as well. I was blown away by these photos ... I was actually left speechless (and that's hard to do!) They really capture Sydney's spunky personality. I cannot believe all the talent that surrounds me... first Kelly, now Jeff... I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Did I say I LOVE them?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I mean, could these pictures be any more perfect???? I really don't think so!!! ugghhh... they are AWESOME!!!!!

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Soooo cute! I love the pink tutu. Where did you get it? Are you coming to Sue's on the 19th? Katherine and Sydney would have a ball.

Kwills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kwills said...

Wow, looks like someone has some practicing to do--and I don't mean Jeff! Ha! These are so good--I am so jealous-for you having these great pictures, and for Jeff for being such an awesome new photographer. Maybe I can tag along with him and learn something! These pictures just inspired me to work HARDER..not sure how exactly to do that, but just to do it!!! Love em! Ph yeah, and you can REMOVE the pics I took of Sydney...they are just embarrassing being under these...perhaps place them on your unused facebook! :) :)

Jennifer said...

These are beyond amazing! He really captured the essence of Sydney!

I am blown away!!!!