Saturday, January 3, 2009

Come on get happy!

Okay, so i know it is past Christmas but seeing it is still Christmas at my house bc I still have all my deocrations up... ha! it is not to late to post. As you can see, Sydney did the HAPPY DANCE this year when we talked about "Christmas time" ... so here are some of our new traditions


Tradition One: letting Greyson and Sydney them decorate their own cookies even if it means using all of the sprinkles in the bottles

Tradition two: decorarting presents,I mean who needs to know who the gift is to/from... let your child have a sharpie and go to townTradition three:
Writing a letter to santa, I mean its cool to really know what in your child's head
"Hey good lookin, here is a key, I want to eat your cookies" I mean really sydney?:)


Which by the way Sydney loved all of this. in fact, Sydney yelled to Santa everytime she saw him " Santa it's me Sydney, look, I'm a Christmas princess, Santa its me!" So sweet

Making sure your child knows what Christmas is truly about
Oh, and taking pics of people besides just my child, why not


Add Image

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Just was playing on Facebook and saw your blog. Nice to see other moms in the blogging world.

Your daughter is adorable, can't believe how big she is!!

http://worsethingscouldhappen.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Completely love every picture! you're such a fun mom!