Saturday, February 14, 2009

To share or not to share

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Sydney can let me know how it is!!!

So Sydney brought all her puzzles in my bed and said " you know I am good sharer, not like that boy in my class... little girls share and little boys dont" I said, I am so lucky you are such a sweet sharer. She said "yes, but but but, I changed my mind, except...I dont want to share my puzzles with you anymore, maybe you play all by yourself " Im like, fine, then i take back my "your a good sharer comment!" haha


Sydney made me "feel all better" with her doctor's kit this morning, Daddy told her I was not feeling well, I had a headache. She said "you know, I am a really good doctor... you are lucky" haha I'm like, I am, am I?? (bc I feel lucky as she rams things into my arms and mouth). I ask... how does it look...She said "not good mommy" what does that mean??? hahaha

No comments: