Monday, March 16, 2009

Walkin on Sunshine

Okay... today was beautiful! If anyone ever questions if there is a God, go to the Arboretum. We went there and the weather was perfect, the flowers-gorgeous. I also loved seeing my girly-girls with their little side-kicks. Sydney even said... "mommy, that was the most fun I had since I was a baby" (bc apparently, when she was a baby... it was awesome) But, I TOTALLY agree with her. It was the "most fun"

Back to the Arboretum, if I could get my grass half as green as theirs, I may never leave. It is SO soft! Surely my random seed throwing attempt at planting this season can create just one of their blooms in my yard. (Maybe there is something to this watering your garden thing). Anyway, here are some pics or our "most fun" day...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

aww... such sweet pictures! I finally saw what you were talking about with Sydney's sore! geez mom! Leave it alone! (wink)

I love you friendly!