Thursday, August 5, 2010

well well well

Uhmmm... over a year really... has it been that long?? I think i am starting to see a trend in the amount of time between entries...mmmmm.... I had to laugh because it seems that one of my last posts was in regards to updating/ painting my bathroom... only about a 18 MONTHS ago... and... drum roll please...we just painted it LAST weekend...absolutely perfect timing for my blogging...if I do say so myself:)

We (Colby, Sydney, and our fearless sidekick/ "helper"... the Sydinator) are tirelessly working to finish all the ongoing PROJECTS before I head off to work. Lets see... in 6 days we only have left to paint a shelf and trundle, touch up the bathroom and put up fixtures, hang curtains, hang pics in the baby's room, finish painting Sydney's art AND hold the biggest garage sale this house... dare I say... this neighborhood has EVER seen.. EVER:)... oh and obviously spend every waking minute with my child showering her with LOVE doing super mommy art and tea party activities...oh ooopsie...AND clean... hahahaha.... Being in my third trimester doesnt SCARE me...consider it DONE:) I am learning... apparently... I like to be as crazy and frantic as possible at all times...ALWAYS... AHHH


No comments: