Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Not to worry...got it ALL under control...


Finally a little bit of structure to my life! Sydney helped me make our daily schedule... for the next month or so I think this will work out PERRRRFECTLY...Sydney LOVES LOVES LOVES going to Amber's house everyday... we have a lot of family time scheduled after that...and there is even a little "me" time.. what what!?!

Annnnd.... obviously... I am fully aware that now that I feel my life is getting slightly under control... the baby will come... I am guessing the post after that will be something with a lot of asterisks... you know bc I want to keep it clean:) followed by thirty or so pics of little "Daxx" looking, blinking, oh wait... looking again...whats that... another blink... not to worry... caught that blink on film as well....posting that one as we speak... CANNOT wait:)

As a caveat...the name "Daxx" is still under discussion... but we're leaning:)

No comments: